OHIO: The State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy today published updated patient & caregiver numbers for December 2020. These numbers include:
- 214,916 Recommendations
- 160,228 Registered patients
- 10,938 Patients with Veteran Status
- 11,591 Patients with Indigent Status
- 861 Patients with a Terminal Diagnosis
- 139,458 Unique patients who purchased medical marijuana (as reported to OARRS by licensed dispensaries)
- 18,211 Registered CaregiversFor the full list of program numbers, please visit the Program Update page.