MASSACHUSETTS: The 2017 New England Cannabis Convention, hosted by the New England Cannabis Network, will return to Boston’s Hynes Convention Center on Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23.
Medical and recreational cannabis sales in Maine and Massachusetts are projected to exceed 1.5 billion dollars by 2020, and this convention will focus on helping New Englanders get involved in this amazing growth opportunity. With over 5,000 attendees, 150 industry exhibitors, and 100+ local and national speakers, this will be the largest Cannabis and Hemp Industry event ever in the Northeast.
- Cannabis careers, businesses, and investment opportunities
- Marijuana as Medicine
- Live demos on growing, cloning, processing, and more
- An “Education Village” hosted by MassCan/NORML where attendees can get information and advice in a one-on-one setting on all industry-related topics. Also new this year will be a live “Shark Tank” style Canna-Pitch Slam where local entrepreneurs will pitch their business ideas to a panel of cannabis industry investment professionals.
Speakers include a variety of leaders in the cannabis industry including:
- Rob Kampia, – Executive Director, Marijuana Policy Project
- Scott Greiper – President, Viridian Capital Advisors
- Rob Hunt – Partner, Tuatara Capital
- Nichole Snow – Executive Director, Massachusetts Patient Advocacy Alliance
- Beth Waterfall – Chair of Women Grow: Boston
- Nic Easley – Founder/CEO, Comprehensive Cannabis Consulting (3C)
“Over the last 12 months, huge progress has been made towards the normalization of cannabis use in New England and around the country, said Marc Shepard, co-founder of NECANN. “With legalization spreading throughout the region, we’re excited to be hosting the essential networking hub for local businesses, investors, and entrepreneurs to meet and grow, while also providing much-needed knowledge and resources for medical marijuana patients and advocates,” Shepard concluded.
Attendees at the event will get the opportunity to network with the over 150 local and national Cannabis Industry businesses, talk with doctors and health care providers, explore investment & career opportunities, connect with advocacy groups, see the latest developments in lighting, soil, and growing equipment, and purchase a huge variety of the latest smoking, vaping, and storage accessories.
After hosting a series of four smaller successful events in 2015 (over 10,000 attendees), the New England Cannabis Network held its first event at the Hynes in 2016, attracting over 4,000 attendees from all over New England and beyond.
Registration for the event can be purchased online at www.necann.com. A limited amount of tickets will also be sold on-site on the days of the shows. The full programming schedule is available at www.necann.com/programming.
- Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
- Saturday, April 22, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, April 23, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
*- Box office closes one hour prior to Show closing each day.
- Patients, Advocates, Caregivers (PAC)
- One Day Registration: $20 online, $25 onsite
- Two Day Registration: $30 online, $35 onsite
- Business, Investment, Career (BIC)
- One Day Registration: $50 online, $60 onsite
- Two Day Registration: $75 online, $85 onsite
*Must be 18+ to attend NECANN. Children under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. ID is required.
NO smoking, vaping, dabbing, etc. ANYWHERE at the Hynes Convention Center.