The event (Nov. 8-10 in Orlando, Fla.) will feature 25+ must-see sessions to help CBD/fiber/grain hemp growers succeed in a rapidly transitioning market.
FLORIDA: Hemp Grower Conference, produced by parent company GIE Media Inc. and industry-leading Hemp Grower magazine, today announced the educational program for its upcoming event, to be held Nov. 8-10, 2021, at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Fla.
The program is the most comprehensive in the industry, featuring 2.5 days packed with 25+ educational sessions covering essential topics for those growing hemp for fiber, grain and/or cannabinoids.
These in-depth sessions will provide attendees with insights into the industry’s most important challenges, solutions and opportunities within a global market that is projected to grow to $18 billion USD by 2025, according to Valuates Reports.
Some of the most anticipated sessions of the Hemp Grower Conference education program include:
- What to Do With Unsold Biomass + Byproducts
- How to Get Into Retail and Improve E-commerce
- Strategies for Preventing and Mitigating Hemp Plant Diseases
- Creating a Hemp Cultivation Business Model
- Latest Research in Fiber and Grain Genetics
- Crop Establishment in Fiber/Grain: Challenges and Opportunities
- Action Needed Now: Equity and Inclusion in the Industry’s Infancy
- The Latest Medical Research on Hemp’s Health Benefits
- Master Hemp Drying, Curing and Storing
- Organic and Sustainable Farming Practices and Certifications for Small and Large-Scale Farmers
Click here to view the full schedule.
The Hemp Grower Conference speaker roster includes leading hemp growers, business professionals, researchers and professors (with more speakers being added frequently), such as:
- Rachel Berry – Farmer and CEO, Illinois Hemp Growers Association
- Dr. Raymond Cloyd – Kansas State University – Department of Entomology
- Dr. Alyssa Ann Collins – Director, Southeast Agricultural Research & Extension Center; Associate Professor Plant Pathology and Environmental Microbiology (Penn State University)
- Dr. Allison Justice – Founder and CEO, The Hemp Mine
- Jeff Kostuik – Director of Operations, Hemp Production Services and Hemp Genetics International
- Bear Reel – Vice President of Cultivation R&D, Charlotte’s Web Inc.
- Dr. Larry Smart – Professor, Horticulture Section, Cornell University
- Luis Vega – Founder and CEO, ¡WEPA! Farms
- Mason Walker – Co-Owner and CEO, East Fork Cultivars
- Maureen West – Chief Compliance Officer, Functional Remedies LLC
- Luke Zigovits – Owner, Higher Level Organics LLC
“Right now is a pivotal time for North America’s hemp industry, especially in the fledgling U.S. market. In addition to cultivation challenges, hemp growers (especially those growing for CBD) are combatting oversupply and resulting price declines, adjusting crop sizes and re-evaluating business models as the industry’s infrastructure develops,” Hemp Grower Editor Theresa Bennett said. “It’s crucial for both novice and experienced farmers to learn from those who have found success in business, as well as from experts in everything from cultivation to post-harvest processes. From the educational sessions to the networking opportunities, Hemp Grower Conference offers a place for hemp growers of all shapes and sizes to come together under one roof to help advance their businesses and the market as a whole.”
“Hemp Grower Conference is the ideal place for those growing and interested in growing hemp to gain valuable insights into important market trends that will impact their businesses this year and in years to come,” Conference Programming Director Cassie Neiden Tomaselli said. “Attendees will also benefit from networking with like-minded people, which is crucial to finding reliable partners and peers to share ideas with.
“We have a standout 2021 Advisory Board, which has helped craft the educational program by sharing candid feedback about the most pressing challenges and opportunities in hemp,” Neiden Tomaselli added.
Supplementing the educational sessions, Hemp Grower Conference will also feature an exposition of exhibitors showcasing cutting-edge technologies and solutions for hemp farmers and manufacturers.
For more information about Hemp Grower Conference 2021, including registration information, a full list of exhibitors and sponsors, FAQs and more, visitwww.HempGrowerConference.com.
Early Registration is now available until August 13, 2021. Visit http://www.hempgrowerconference.com/page/prices/ to review pricing and to register.