OHIO: The first round of awards included applicants who met the minimum requirements of the application. Please note there are still four applicants who may be eligible for licenses in the first round. Tax and/or background checks are still pending for these applicants.
A second round of review will occur for applications needing additional clarifying information. This pool of applicants will be scored and awarded separately from the Round 1 recipients. For the remaining applicants, the department will be asking for additional clarifying information.
Announced Aug. 31, 2018
- 162.72 – Purpose Leaf, LLC (Enon, Clark County)
Announced Aug. 16, 2018
- 174.00 – Green Investment Partners LLC (Columbus, Franklin County)
- 172.92 – Standard Wellness Company LLC (Gibsonburg, Sandusky County)
Announced Aug. 3, 2018
- 185.48 – Ohio Grown Therapies, LLC (Johnstown, Licking County)
- 182.00 – Fire Rock Processing Ltd. (Columbus, Franklin County)
- 177.28 – Ohio Green Grow LLC (Toledo, Lucas County)
- 176.72 – Greenleaf Therapeutics, LLC (Middlefield, Geauga County) *
- 172.20 – Grow Ohio Pharmaceuticals, LLC (Newtown Township, Muskingum County)
- 156.52 – Standard Farms Ohio LLC (Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga County)
- 155.32 – Corsa Verde, LLC (Columbus, Franklin County)
*An applicant can only receive one provisional license, yet were permitted to apply multiple times with different locations. Greenleaf Therapeutics LLC applied in Middlefield (Geauga County) and Willoughby (Lake County). The applicant selected its Geauga County location.
LIST OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROCESSOR APPLICANTS
The Ohio Department of Commerce finished accepting processor applications on Friday, December 15th. The Department received 104 processor applications. From these, the Department is authorized to award up to 40 provisional licenses.
MMCP AND THE OHIO DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE RELEASE PROCESSOR APPLICATIONS
The MMCP and the Department of Commerce has released the application and instructions for interested parties seeking to apply for a processor license. Applications will be accepted December 4, 2017 – December 15, 2017.
- MMCP Processor Application Q&A
- MMCP-P-1000 Processor Application Instructions
- MMCP-P-1001A Processor Application Section 1 Identifiers
- MMCP-P-1001B Processor Application Section 2 Non-Identifiers
- Extra Forms – Form 1I Owners & Officers
- Extra Forms – Form 1K Individual Tax & Background Information
- Extra Forms – Form 1L Business in Other Jurisdictions
- Extra Forms – Form 1O Entity Identifier Legend
- Revised Form – Form 2B – Operations Plan
FINAL FORMS AND METHODS OF ADMINISTRATION RULES
FINAL PROCESSOR RULES