Laura Milsee Responds To Outrage Over Facebook Video Showing Her Dog After He Ate Marijuana

MICHIGAN:  A Waterford woman admits she made a mistake when she posted a video to Facebook of her pet after he accidentally got high on marijuana.

Laura Milsee told WXYZ she came home to find 3-year-old Thor had gotten into a marijuana stash late one night.

According to Milsee, she posted the video out of concern and tried to send the clip to her boyfriend.

“My boyfriend wasn’t home.  I couldn’t Bluetooth the video to show him what he was doing,” said Milsee. “So he said post it so I can see it. But by the time I posted it, people shared it.”

Milsee said in a matter of no time, the video went viral.

 

Read full article @ WPTV