OREGON: On February 21, 2019, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission took the following rule-making actions:
- House Bill 4089 passed during the 2018 legislative session. The bill alters the way hemp items can enter the Oregon Liquor Control Commission licensed system.
- This package allows for additional license types to receive industrial hemp items from growers and handlers registered with the Oregon Department of Agriculture.
- It also requires that hemp items received by OLCC licensees are tracked using the seed-to-sale tracking system.
- The Commission approved the amendments to amend OAR 845-025-1015, -1060, -1335, -2700, -2750, -2800, -3210, -3215, -3285, -3500, -8520, -8590.
- The Commission adopted 845-025-2705, -2755, -2760, -2775, -2785.
- The Commission repealed 845-025-3285.
- These actions are effective March 1, 2019.
For more information, contact Bryant Haley: firstname.lastname@example.org