OHIO: The State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy announces a public hearing will be held on March 12, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. via conference call.
To join the meeting:
Join on your computer or mobile app
Call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 789 012 627#
This is a statement of the agency’s intention to adopt/rescind the following rules:
- 3796:6-2-01 Requests for application to operate medical marijuana dispensaries.
- 3796:6-2-02 Applications to operate medical marijuana dispensaries.
- 3796:6-2-04 Medical marijuana dispensary license application evaluation.
- 3796:6-2-05 Number of dispensary provisional licenses.
- 3796:6-2-09 Medical marijuana dispensary employees generally.
- 3796:6-2-10 Medical marijuana dispensary certificate of operation renewal.
- 3796:6-2-13 Request to relocate a dispensary.
- 3796:6-2-14 Procedure for discontinuing business as a medical marijuana dispensary.
The full text of the proposed/rescinded rules is available at the office of the State Board of Pharmacy in printed form without charge to any person affected by such proposals. The proposed rules are available on the Register of Ohio’s web site at http://www.registerofohio.state.oh.us/rules/search(search by 3796 – Medical Marijuana Control Program).
PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to 24-hours from the filing date for the rules to be posted.
On the date and at the time and place designated in this notice, any person affected by the proposed action of the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy may appear and be heard in person, by his/her attorney, or both; may present his/her position, arguments, or contentions orally or in writing; offer witnesses; and, present evidence tending to show that any proposal, if adopted or effectuated, will be unreasonable or unlawful.9