New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission Meeting
Where: Zoom Meeting
When: Thursday, April 22, 2021 – 3:00 PM
The order in which the agenda items are called may deviate from the sequence set forth herein. Unless otherwise indicated, formal action may be taken on any items listed herein.
To participate in the public comment portion of the meeting, you must sign up by sending an email with your full name and phone number to MMPQuestions@doh.nj.gov. Please include “April 22 Meeting Public Comment” in the subject line. A full name and phone number are required in order for the CRC to identify and call on speakers during the meeting. Requests to speak for this meeting must be received by 12 PM on April 22. To accommodate as many speakers as possible, speakers will be limited to 3 minutes.
The public may also submit comments before, during, or after the meeting in writing to MMPQuestions@doh.nj.gov. Please include “April 22 Meeting Public Comment” in the subject line.
- Call to order
- Notice of public meeting
- Roll call
- Chair’s remarks
- Executive session The Commission will discuss litigation and interagency contract negotiations. The executive session is expected to last 30 minutes.
- Approval of previous meeting’s minutes
- Annual meeting schedule
- Executive Director’s report
- For discussion only: Interim medical cannabis testing standards for laboratories pursuant to N.J.S.A. 24:6I-19 Public comments will be accepted on this agenda item during the public comment period.
- Authorizing to the Executive Director pursuant to N.J.S.A. 24:6I-24 to enter into Memorandum of Agreement with Department of Health on behalf of the Commission concerning staff, technology, and administrative support for the Commission.
- Authorizing to Department of Health pursuant to N.J.S.A. 24:6I-24 to provide criminal background checks and other functions on behalf of Commission during agency transfer.
- Public comment