WASHINGTON: Fact sheets detailing new alcohol and marijuana related laws from the 2017 legislative session are now available on the Liquor and Cannabis Board’s website.
Where available/relevant the fact sheets also contain information about the agency’s process to implement these changes. If you have additional questions please contact Customer Serviceat (360) 664-1600.
- E2SHB 1351 – Combination Spirits, Beer and Wine Off-Premises Retail License
- ESB 5665 – Credit Card use by On-Premises Licensees for Purchases of Alcohol
- ESB 5834 – Bonded and Non-bonded Spirits Warehouse License
- ESSB 5131 – Addressing Provisions Concerning Marijuana
- HB 1176 – Mead – Alcoholic Beverage
- HB 1250 – Authorizing Retail Marijuana Outlets to give a Free Lockable Drug Box to Adults
- HB 1718 – Wine Auction Permit
- SB 5130 – Marijuana License Fee Increase
- SHB 1038 – Winery Additional Locations
- SHB 1462 – Marijuana Infused Edibles Regulations – Department of Agriculture
- SHB 1902 – Caterer’s Endorsement for Tavern Licenses
- SSB 5537 – Spirits Distributors Selling Spirits to Employees
- SSB 5589 – Distillery Samples and Sales