OLCC Seeks applicants for Metrc User Group and Training Advisory Groups
OREGON: The Oregon Liquor Control Commission is announcing the formation of three groups to enhance the functionality of and training related to the OLCC’s Cannabis Tracking System (Metrc). The three groups will be:
- A licensee user group that will prioritize and request system enhancements to Metrc;
- A licensee training advisory group that will recommend training material enhancements (webinars, documentation, etc.); and
- An API third-party integrator advisory group that will recommend Metrc API certification enhancements.
Anyone who would like to serve on any of the three groups can apply by submitting a brief e-mail application to email@example.com
The deadline to submit an application is May 31, 2017.
Applicants should put “Metrc Advisory Group Application” in the email subject line and specify:
- Which of the three groups you would like to participate in (only pick one);
- The licensee or API integrator you will represent on the group; and
- A brief description of your relevant qualifications and areas of expertise.
Each group will meet quarterly and the first meeting will be held in June or July at OLCC’s Milwaukie office.
Participants for the licensee user group and licensee training advisory group must be a licensee or employee of a licensee.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org