OHIO: The Ohio Department of Commerce is authorized to award up to 40 provisional licenses for processors. The first round of awards included applicants who met the minimum requirements of the application.
- 185.48 – Ohio Grown Therapies, LLC (Johnstown, Licking County)
- 182.00 – Fire Rock Processing Ltd. (Columbus, Franklin County)
- 177.28 – Ohio Green Grow LLC (Toledo, Lucas County)
- 176.72 – Greenleaf Therapeutics, LLC (Middlefield, Geauga County or Willoughby, Lake County) *
- 172.20 – Grow Ohio Pharmaceuticals, LLC (Newtown Township, Muskingum County)
- 156.52 – Standard Farms Ohio LLC (Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga County)
- 155.32 – Corsa Verde, LLC (Columbus, Franklin County)
*An applicant can only receive one provisional license, yet were permitted to apply multiple times with different locations. Greenleaf Therapeutics LLC has 10 days to choose their location.
Please note there are still six applicants who may be eligible for licenses in the first round. Tax and/or background checks are still pending for these applicants.
A second round of review will occur for applications needing additional clarifying information. This pool of applicants will be scored and awarded separately from the Round 1 recipients. For the remaining applicants, the department will be asking for additional clarifying information.
To receive a certificate of operation, each provisional licensee will have to comply with all statutory and rule requirements which includes zoning requirements of the locality.
LIST OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROCESSOR APPLICANTS
The Ohio Department of Commerce finished accepting processor applications on Friday, December 15th. The Department received 104 processor applications. From these, the Department is authorized to award up to 40 provisional licenses.