Will focus on strategies for the emerging New England industry with industry leaders
MASSACHUSETTS: CBI will host a two-day summit of industry leaders and players, “Cannabis Market Strategies New England,” February 28-March 1, at the DoubleTree Suites Boston-Cambridge.
The event is structured as an intimate meeting of executives and owners of dispensaries in the rapidly growing New England marketplace. This senior-level summit will allow the industry to convene in one place to discuss their biggest challenges in the cannabis industry and devise strategies to overcome them.
“Cannabis Market Strategies New England is a much different kind of event for our community; it’s not a vendor or trade show, rather, it’s an opportunity to meet, discuss and come up with strategies to help solve mutual problems we face as the industry continues to grow,” said Tim Smale, Chairman of the summit and Co-Founder, Remedy ME.
Scheduled panels include:
- Establish a Successful Brand and Expand the Reach of Your Operations
- Venture Capital Priorities with New Dispensary Partners
- Facility Development and Planning in the Cannabis Industry
- Plan the Groundwork for a New Dispensary —
- Key Concerns and Considerations
- Security Concerns, Pitfalls and Opportunities for the Cannabis Industry
- Compliant and Effective Staffing and Training for the Cannabis Industry
- Improve Legislative Relationships to Master a Changing Landscape
CBI has also assembled some of the top authorities in these areas to drive meaningful conversations during these sessions and to provide extensive networking opportunities to attendees. Click here for the full Speaker List –
An early bird discount of $300 is available before January 12: Click here to register and redeem your discount.